Thread: gang members

gang members

ive played this game for a while now & in my opinion the set up is all wrong based on gang members. the reason is some people dont want people who they dont really know anything about as friends. also it gets u in fb jail. whats wrong with wanting 2 play a game & have fun without having 2 send fb requests 2 people they dont know. ok if u dont do this it seams like u get punished for this i.e people who send fb requests out r stronger in fights against people who havent been playing the game for anyway near as long. i think this needs looking into as when a level 300 player can beat a level 900 player in a fight come on is it me or does this need 2 be looked into. ty & looking forward 2 the replies.

Hi Anthony,

We are planning to eliminate or rebalance gang requests for missions. When it comes to fights or other situations where some form of gang might be involved, we want to introduce an in-game system of adding players without the need for FB. I hope you like this and, of course, please let us know of any other suggestions. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

As a long time doa player I would welcome the in-game recruit system Alex. That's the best idea I have heard in a very long time however its been how many months now with no solution???