Thread: Halloween World Boss - Headless Horseman

Administrator

Halloween World Boss - Headless Horseman

The hour is upon us and the danger ca be averted no more!
    The ritual to call the Necromancer has provoked unwanted attention from beyond the grave and news coming from Sleepy Hollow were true all along: The Headless Horseman has risen and is terrorizing the local population!
    With or without the help of the Necromancer, you must join forces with the Dead or Alive community and ride towards the village to stop this abomination!
    Make haste, as his physical form will last no longer than a few days, after which he escapes to the other side!

The operation begins at 12:00 PM EDT on October 29.

During this event, all stats recharge 50% faster.

Rules of engagement:

- Rewards will be gained depending on every player's Percentile Score. The Percentile Score is the percentage of scores lower than your own.
    - The minimum damage required is 100,000. This score will grant you 10 reward items.
    - Normal attacks will use 4 Stamina and Power Attacks will use 16 Stamina.
    - The higher your Percentile Score, the higher the number of reward items you will get. The highest Percentile Score will be rewarded 40 items.
    - The top 20 scores will be rewarded additional rewards as follows:
    1st place - 20 additional Legendary items
    2nd place - 15 additional Legendary items
    3rd place - 10 additional Legendary items
    4-10th place - 5 additional Legendary items
    11-20th place - 5 additional items
    - Up to 12 additional items are awarded, depending on the amount of time left at the end of the battle.
    - Damage inflicted to this boss will grant you double the pay in cash when compared to the last high-level bosses.
    - There is no limit to how many players can engage in the event.
    - You have a maximum of 5 days to defeat him.
    - The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 2 minutes.

This thread is open to everyone for discussion, so don't hesitate to leave us your feedback regarding the event and the game. Good luck!

Heyyyyyyyyy Alex & DOA
    I'm enjoying the Headless Horseman.
    This event has very fast paced since the starting gun.
    I know how much i clicked yesterday, then slept a couple hours, woke up & lost 20 spots on the scoreboard (lol) so i think there are a lot of dedicated players that are sleepless zombie-bossfighters at the keyboard.

With the end-game surge already underway I'm plotting a possible strategy to position myself in the top-20 for 5 items (or not)

The way you have the rewards written it sounds VERY SPECIFIC to advantage those high score'rs that score in the 81%+percentile

If I read the rewards requirements correctly:
    Legendary items require above 65%
    Epic above 35%
    Rare 5% > 80%
    Uncommon below 60%

So if i finish the headless horseman with a 90% percentile score then i would expect to receive NO Rare or Uncommon items; because my 90% score exceeds the 5% > 80% zone-requirement for Rare Items & above the 60% zone for uncommon items. Additionally I would expect to earn/receive ONLY Legendary & Epic items because I have met the zone requirements for epic above 35% & legendary above 65%.

Am i reading this correctly ??
    Or have i disillusioned myself & missed the boat weighing the refills needed to stay in the top 81% vs needing to be in the top-20 ??

Beyond the legendary & epic earned items for damage, with a 81%_percentile, would I also expect to only receive Legendary & Epic items for bonus items that i receive for being in the top 20 & TIME BONUS items toooo ?

BOO y'All !
    /Lynn

It's been 5 hours and still can't collect several messages sent without even a response this isn't right can someone please let us know what is going on and when we can collect our rewards

STATISTICS
    Your score: 4,929,595
    Your Percentile Score: 93%
    You earned 41 items

Your Rank: 29
    Cash: $94,442,167
    Completed in: 22 hours, 59 min, 38 sec
    Time remaining: 97 hours, 0 min, 22 sec
    Time bonus: 12 items

Legendary items:
    Headless Horseman x7
    Horse Armor x8