Thread: Halloween World Boss - Headless Horseman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heyyyyyyyyy Alex & DOA
    I'm enjoying the Headless Horseman.
    This event has very fast paced since the starting gun.
    I know how much i clicked yesterday, then slept a couple hours, woke up & lost 20 spots on the scoreboard (lol) so i think there are a lot of dedicated players that are sleepless zombie-bossfighters at the keyboard.

With the end-game surge already underway I'm plotting a possible strategy to position myself in the top-20 for 5 items (or not)

The way you have the rewards written it sounds VERY SPECIFIC to advantage those high score'rs that score in the 81%+percentile

If I read the rewards requirements correctly:
    Legendary items require above 65%
    Epic above 35%
    Rare 5% > 80%
    Uncommon below 60%

So if i finish the headless horseman with a 90% percentile score then i would expect to receive NO Rare or Uncommon items; because my 90% score exceeds the 5% > 80% zone-requirement for Rare Items & above the 60% zone for uncommon items. Additionally I would expect to earn/receive ONLY Legendary & Epic items because I have met the zone requirements for epic above 35% & legendary above 65%.

Am i reading this correctly ??
    Or have i disillusioned myself & missed the boat weighing the refills needed to stay in the top 81% vs needing to be in the top-20 ??

Beyond the legendary & epic earned items for damage, with a 81%_percentile, would I also expect to only receive Legendary & Epic items for bonus items that i receive for being in the top 20 & TIME BONUS items toooo ?

BOO y'All !
    /Lynn

It's been 5 hours and still can't collect several messages sent without even a response this isn't right can someone please let us know what is going on and when we can collect our rewards