PDA

View Full Version : Can't collect my gifts

Patric Hofmann
12-06-2013, 09:11 PM
When I click my Requests DoA tells me: You have no Requests, but in my App-Center there are 100 or more. sometimes when I click on my requests DoA shows me 25 or only one to collect but I have 100.....

Now I got (-22) Message after collecting 3...... look at screenshot 3 !

Patric Hofmann
12-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Thx for no reply ! :(

admin
12-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Hi Patric,

We are sorry for the delay in answering your message,
On December 7 we have pushed a new update that has fixed the problem with the negative numbers showing in your requests. When you press on "My requests", we are fetching the requests from Facebook's servers - in the event that the game tells you there are no requests, it means that Facebook didn't serve us any requests, even though in your App Center it show another number. There may be many reasons for this, some of them may be related to Facebook's cache, but the numbers or requests should synchronize eventually.

Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions and again our apologies for a delayed response.

Patric Hofmann
12-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I have request 21h old i didn't collect yet, because it's impossible. DoA always come up with the request there are no requests. No idea what I can do. I send 500 gifts a day sure, and can collect a maximum of 25 gifts. After collection the first 25 I always get, there are no requests. If I understand you right this is a FB bug again ? They produce a lot bugs the past time...... :(
I ignored 800 requests now and will see what's up tomorrow..... :mad:

Patric Hofmann
12-13-2013, 01:48 PM
After ignoring all gifts yesterday, I got a lot new gifts, but can't collect them. Got only the first 25 that's it.
Have this problem since 06. December. Never such problems earlier!
It dosen't matter wich Browser or Computer I use to play, I can't collect my gifts, only right after I received it.
Meanwhile I have deleted or ignored all requests on FB, deleted all cookies, browser cache but dosen't help. I have no problem if I use a friends account to play on my computer.
Any idea ? I have none now....... :mad:

Patric Hofmann
12-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Again, DoA/FB told me I have 68 requests but can collect only the newest 25...... this shit started at 6th or 7th December......
Has nothing to do with my Computer or Browser , must be a DoA or FB Account problem because all is ok if I use a friends account.

admin
12-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Hi Patric,

We will investigate your account in order to see if there's any specific errors,
Please allow us a couple of days for this. Let us know if anything changes and you are able to collect more than 25 gifts / day.

Thank you

Patric Hofmann
12-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Ok ! THX :)

But it's a little bit different !
when I start to play first time the day, I can collect 25 gifts, and when I click reload requests I get the message: "You have no request"
It dosen't matter how many gifts I have to collect. When I receive gifts while I'm online I can collect them, but only this ones. I waited until I got 7-10 and no problem to collect them. So I can not claim only 25 / day. Didn't try yet what will happen if I wait until I received more then 25 while I'm online. I'll try that !

Again: I can collect only the last 25 received gifts and the ones coming while I'm playing !

Since I'm from Germany it's a problem, because most gang members are from the U.S. and I get my gifts while I'm sleeping or busy. :)

Hope this will help you and I explained it well !

Patric Hofmann
12-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi again, it's like I thought !
I can receive 25 gifts only. If I wait with collecting until the arrival of the 26th, obviously expires the first of the 25 gifts I already got, etc.........
It looks like I have to collect always after the counter reached 25, or the others expire.

admin
12-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Hi Patric,

Please try for a couple of days to ignore the Accept All/Reload Requests options, but only to accept gifts one at a time (not necessarily when they arrive). If you finish a 25 gifts batch, instead of pressing Reload Requests, refresh the game / page and see if new requests are fetched. Please let us know the results of this scenario, as we haven't yet found the problem is no other players are affected by this.

Thank you

Patric Hofmann
12-21-2013, 06:26 PM
Yesterday I could collect nearly all gifts, today the problem is back. Got only the first 25. I did what you told me, collected 25 items one at a time, and after I got the first 25 I refreshed the game, but the requester didn't came up. I lost again more than 400 gifts since yesterday. :(
I have no idea, why I could collect without any problems yesterday and today the problem again.
I'll try to collect the next days the way you told me.

Patric Hofmann
12-27-2013, 02:42 PM
On 12-20-2013, everything seemed ok, could collect all my gifts again. Have collected a few hundred. The next day the problem returned. :(
I have followed your suggestion but does not help. I can only collect the last received 25 gifts, and what I receive while I collect. :(

Patric Hofmann
01-07-2014, 07:56 PM
I do it since 20. Dez dosen't help, the same problem always.
Today I tried to collect my 25 gifts, I got the fist, but no response from the second. After waiting some minutes I had to reload the site, it came up with 2 gifts only, again 21 gifts are lost. It makes no fun or sense to play this way.

Alex
01-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Hi Patric,
Sorry for taking so long with a reply.

We are still looking into this and we ask you to please keep us updated if you notice any changes. This might be caused by some setting in your Facebook account, so please notify us if you remember making any major changes in your Facebook settings.

We apologize for not being able to assist any further for now, but we will continue to monitor the issue for any new solutions. Thank you and please keep us updated.

Heikki Mäenpää
01-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Hi Patric,

Please try for a couple of days to ignore the Accept All/Reload Requests options, but only to accept gifts one at a time (not necessarily when they arrive). If you finish a 25 gifts batch, instead of pressing Reload Requests, refresh the game / page and see if new requests are fetched. Please let us know the results of this scenario, as we haven't yet found the problem is no other players are affected by this.

Thank you
Not everyone posting here about the same problem, which i also have.

Patric Hofmann
01-31-2014, 12:37 PM
Since today all is working without any changes, wondering how long it will work.

Patric Hofmann
02-09-2014, 03:16 PM
And the Problem is back again ! :(

Marion Klix
03-16-2014, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=Patric Hofmann;625]When I click my Requests DoA tells me: You have no Requests, but in my App-Center there are 100 or more. sometimes when I click on my requests DoA shows me 25 or only one to collect but I have 100.....

I have exactly the some problem since yesterday !

Patric Hofmann
03-16-2014, 12:35 PM
I have still the problem. No idea what's going on. :(

admin
03-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Thank you for your updates on this issue. We have just applied a patch to the gifting system that may fix your problem. Please let us know if your issue is not fixed and we will try to find other solutions. We are also working on new optimizations for the gifting system that should fix other known glitches and increase the overall speed. We apologize for the long period that this issue has affected your account.