PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving World Boss - The Turkey Muggers

admin
11-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Even with the great efforts of Chief Gobbler, the security of the turkeys has been compromised! The notorious Turkey Muggers have breached his defenses and have started taking prisoners among the birds! You must gather the whole Dead or Alive community and together with Chief Gobbler, stand between the thieves and the turkeys! Make haste, as The Turkey Muggers will surely retreat after a few days!

The operation begins at 16:00 PM UTC (or 11:00 AM EST) on November 27.

During this event, all stats recharge 50% faster.

Rules of engagement:

- Rewards will be gained depending on every player's Percentile Score. The Percentile Score is the percentage of scores lower than your own.
- The minimum damage required is 100,000. This score will grant you 10 reward items.
- Normal attacks will use 5 Stamina and Power Attacks will use 20 Stamina.
- The higher your Percentile Score, the higher the number of reward items you will get. The highest Percentile Score will be rewarded 40 items.
- The top 20 scores will be rewarded additional rewards as follows:
1st place - 20 additional Legendary items
2nd place - 15 additional Legendary items
3rd place - 10 additional Legendary items
4-10th place - 5 additional Legendary items
11-20th place - 5 additional items
- Up to 12 additional items are awarded, depending on the amount of time left at the end of the battle.
- Damage inflicted to this boss will grant you double the pay in cash when compared to the last high-level bosses.
- There is no limit to how many players can engage in the event.
- You have a maximum of 5 days to defeat him.
- The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 2 minutes.

Sylvana Kovalenski
11-26-2013, 10:03 PM
HI. Nice event again and wahou a timer :) nice. But euh..... i hope next event we will have upper stam button (a 50 or even a 100) with the usual 5 or 20. some have 5 K or even 10 K stamina, not counting the health timer, gonna need a 2nd job at home to play. Lucky that won't last 5 d (as usual) and will surely finish in less than 24 hours.

admin
11-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Sylvana, Thank you very much for your suggestions. We already have the "ultimate attack" feature on our list and will implement it for our future World Bosses. In addition to the 50% faster refill timers, we have decided, as you may have already noticed, to keep the limit between any consecutive heals at 30 seconds (usually it may go up to 120 sec after a couple of consecutive heals). This will allow faster heals during this event and will help in defeating the boss faster. We have also added, as suggested in the previous World Bosses, the option to see all the scores - you just have to scroll down in the "Scores" box and click "See all scores".

We hope you are all enjoying this event,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sylvana Kovalenski
11-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Hi. Yes i noticed and what can i say except thanks you so much to have reduced this particular timer. this boss was easier with this. May be just needed more health. Don't have the stat in my head but seems the top 10 did around +50% of the boss's health (as usual i would say). in the mind to improve the entertainement for all, may be while adding more health it would be nice to set a cap (or a different "tier prize") by player or by level(surely hard to do cause rewards are based on your percentile ). I m not amongst the big ones of this game but having +5k stam is helping a lot in boss fighting. At 2s - 3s left i was able to auto fight and auto health so needed 5/6 minutes to throw all my stam. i understand it is hard to make a balanced event for everyone and each character type (pvp fighter, boss fighter, low level, medium level,....) but when boss fighters and coiners meet a boss, he will fall down fast and that won't allow medium or low players or people at work to improve their percentile. More when a 5 days fight turn in a less than 7 hours fight. I liked a lot this run, it is in this way i like kill the bosses in others games, but not sure that was fun for a majority of players. Whatever you are cooking for us in the next boss fight, thanks a lot for all the actual work you are doing on this game. You are really doing an amazing and fantastic job.