PDA

View Full Version : DoA Updates - August 24

admin
08-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Hello everyone,

A set of updates has just got in effect:

1) On the My Request window, you will now find the "Accept All" button which allows to accept a total bulk of 25 requests - including gifts, boost requests and gang invites. Clicking the button will only accept the gifts, without sending them back. If you accidentally click on a single request first, you can still use the "Accept All" button after you click the "Reload Requests" button next to it. To make sure you see all your incoming requests, use the "Reload Requests" button until you have less than 25 pending.

2) Starting with today, Dead or Alive will no longer use Facebook credits (which will be dropped all together in September by Facebook) and all transactions for in-game Gold Coins will directly use your preferred currency - which can be set on the Facebook interface by going to Account Settings ->Payments -> Preferred Currency.

3) Brand new Animal Crate - on the Featured section of the Buffalo Bill tab you can now purchase a surprise companion crate, with a random chance for a past featured item. Purchasing a set of three crates comes with a considerable discount. To see what are the drop rates for all available items, click on "Item chances".

4) Every transaction for in-game Gold Coins will grant you one random bonus Boost, which can be used for any future transaction of your choice. It can be used by going to Inventory -> Boosts and checking Yes on the "Use gold bonus boosts" option, found at the bottom of the window.

5) Purchasing more than one of any Featured Item will offer different discounts based on the value of the item.

6) To compensate for the high-quality of certain featured items, a maximum quantity of 50 will be available for purchasing per item for any player.

Please don't hesitate to leave us your feedback about these changes, as well as your suggestions and ideas for other features. More updates are on the way, so stay tuned. Cheers.

Lynn Armbruster
08-24-2013, 12:52 AM
animal crates are crap sorry...

Greg Smith
08-24-2013, 02:15 AM
If the 'my request window' displays less than 25, why doesn't the 'accept all' button work? It just sits there endlessly until I have to reload requests and then manually click the rest.

Thomas Hoehne
08-24-2013, 07:57 AM
I have to agree with you on that one, not here to play pet world, rather to play a Western style game with perhaps historical events and weapons/technology and or equipment.

admin
08-24-2013, 10:04 AM
@Greg Smith: The "Accept All" option will work only if you don't start accepting requests manually. If you have a fresh list of 25 requests or less, "Accept All" will be enabled and it will work. If you then start accepting any request from the list, the "Accept All" button will become disabled and in order to be able to automatically accept all the remaining requests you will have to "Reload Requests". What "Reload Requests" button does is simply eliminating those requests that you have manually accepted. Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues, Thank you!

@Lynn Armbruster and @Thomas Hoehne: Thank you very much for your feedback, We are also preparing other type of crates, for example Outlaw Crates, Weapon Crates, but decided to start with the Animal Crate in order to see how this feature works. As requested by many players, this is a way of bringing back some old featured items. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improving this new feature.

Honkie Ponkie
08-24-2013, 08:33 PM
What Greg was saying is true,here the same.

If there are less then 25 items in the list, fresh, without accepting manually, the 'accept all' option shows, but when pushed, the system hangs and does NOT accept the gifts.
If you start accepting manually, the 'accept all' option disappears. But Greg pushed it on a fresh giftlist with less then 25 gifts.

Greg Smith
08-27-2013, 08:35 PM
The accept all gifts under 25 seems to work *IF* you dont have any old gifts remaining, like gifts you haven't collected in a long time. Once I collected all my old gifts (I had to click manually for a long time), the 'accept all' button worked.