PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

Greg Smith
07-24-2013, 10:42 PM
1. Allow the user to click an 'accept all' gift button as I see no disadvantage in not accepting any gift. I usually send the same gift to everyone first and then have to go back and click on each 'accept' gift button.

2. Maybe add in a new stats option called 'luck'. If you put points into it, your luck goes up. this could give you a better chance in getting better items from boss fights, do a critical hit in any fight (boss or versus user). When user A attacks user B and user B has invested in luck, then user B may have a critical defense that reduces user A's attack power.

3. underneath the health bar and below the 'heal' button, add in the timer so I know when the next health point will be added. currently, it's only for energy and stamina.

just some suggestions.

Alex
07-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Hi Greg,

An "Accept All" button or something similar - like an "Accept 25 Gifts" or "Accept batch" - is on the list of updates. There are still things to be considered about this, but it should be available sometime in the future.

A stat similar to Luck will be introduced in the Character expansion, but it might not directly impact the current module of the game.

A timer for Health regeneration is also a planned feature and should be introduced in a future update.

Thank you and, of course, any other suggestions are always welcome.

Greg Smith
10-03-2013, 08:59 PM
more ideas/suggestions:

When creating a new boss fight, can you get rid of the 'engage now?' box? I want to create a new boss fight so of course I want to engage it now. I see no reason to say 'no' and wait hours before engaging.

When successfully killing a boss, can you replace the "boss successfully killed" with how much time it took to kill it? this way I can tell which boss fights take longer to finish depending on who created it. the "boss successfully killed" message is obvious because you can press the 'collect' button.

thanks
Greg

admin
10-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Greg,

Those are very good ideas, we will add them on our next release,

Thank you and, of course, any other suggestions are always welcome.

???? ??????????
10-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Maybe you can make "send gift to all DOA friends"
10-15 min/gift sending,takes too much time :p

Greg Smith
11-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Another idea:

During a boss fight, occasionally I would receive boss fight requests that need additional help. If I've already joined that fight, it's difficult to know who the owner of that fight is. All I get is "You have already answered the call". I have lots of fights open so naturally I would like to know what fight the posted message is referring to. thanks

-G

Greg Smith
11-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok here's an idea for the 'character' tab button, which has always been grayed out.

Your character portrait starts out plain. Using duel points since all of us has tons of unused points, we can buy items to equip our character. Each item has 10 types of quality and designated by color. The beginning item would be white (using a karate belt as an example) and the most expensive of that particular item would be black, which would take lots of dual points to buy. These items are permanent boosts. For instance, buying a white pouch would increase gold gained by 1% while having a black pouch would gain you 10% from every mission that gives you money. Other equipped items like a gun belt would reduce the health refill timer by 1 second, or a vest would add an additional X points to whatever your defense points are currently at.

As players equip their characters, an all black equipped character would imply a completely maxed out character.

just a thought to spend duel points.

-G

Also, a 5 day marathon event to kill all the world bosses as you can would be great idea as well. :)