PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics...how does loot/items/gang members factor in?

DeweyTCampbell
07-13-2013, 12:55 AM
O.k I just started playing again after a 6 month Hiatus and I see I lost a battle with another player when I shouldnt have.I had more Gang members and better offense than his Defense.my question is,how does your loot and gang factor into battles? for instance,if I have 486 Gang members,and 500+ each of gifted items like Remington Silvers,Rupetus Pepperboxes,Stetsons,Cowboy Boots,etc do they go to waste,or is it the more the better? and do the regular items you buy factor into fights or no?.thnx and sorry about the long post.

Doggie Dave
07-13-2013, 04:26 AM
Any items over you gang is not used, but as your gang grows they will then

James Garretson
08-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Evening,
My question is...why do we not see the gift items when we are attacked by others in the show details of the fight. thanks Longshot, James

Joshua Dowda
09-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Evening,
My question is...why do we not see the gift items when we are attacked by others in the show details of the fight. thanks Longshot, James

I am not 100 percent sure of this is accurate but, if your items outweigh the gifted items your current items will override it - ✞☠ The Destroyer ✞☠

Hot Guns Millie
03-05-2014, 11:24 PM
So we should have 1 of each item for each member?