WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ?

IF Legendary items are rewarded at a rate of 3%; i believe that means: for every 100 reward blocks i receive i should be rewarded 3 Legendary Items (IF i meet the Legendary contingents). If my understanding of the Legendary contingents are correct, I would earn Legendary Items for achieving the Legendary Tier with 7, 8 or 9 items of damage; OR if the boss-fight finishes within 10% of the total boss-fight time AND collects 4 TIME BONUS ITEMS.

With 9 items of damage in 11 "Legendary" fights (no matter the time bonus) i would receive a minimum of 99 reward blocks, each having a 3% chance of receiving a Legendary item. If the boss-fights finish with a 4x Time Bonus, I would receive a max of 13 reward blocks per fight; which translates into: 100 reward blocks could be awarded in as little as 7.69 boss-fights.

Using these parameters, I should receive approx 3 Legendary Reward for every 12 fights I enter (if i sustained at least 9 items of legendary damage in all fights) AND if all of the fights collected a 4xTB i could receive the same 3 Legendary Rewards is as few as 8 boss-fights.

* 4xTB CONTINGENT:
If a boss-fighter achieves at least 1 item of damage in a boss-fight that finishes within 10% of the allotted time (a 4x Time Bonus Boss-Fight) that boss-fighter DOES HAVE a possibility of receiving Legendary (& Epic) Rewards even though only 1 item of damage was achieved (I'm not sure if all 5 rewards have a 3% chance of receiving a Legendary item; if only the earned reward has a 3% chance of receiving a Legendary item; or if only the 4 Time Bonus items have a 3% chance of receiving Legendary items; (maybe DOA would like to offer a definition?) but i have received Legendary & Epic items when i have sustained only 1 item of damage in a 4xTB boss-fight & have the supporting data posted in the "X-Box" of DOA Boss Fights site at https://www.facebook.com/groups/116415388497133

I have recently read that a boss-fighter had a concern with the dollar amount calculation for healing in the upper levels & read a response from DOA-admin there was a math error, or a programming error where a formula was instituted with a glitched computation, which was reported to be corrected; and I have sited & submitted a number of math-error instances myself with boss-fights & WBF's.

Now, today is St Patrick's Day, & to a degree, I do believe in Good Luck as well as Bad Luck; but as a boss-fighter that is a "numbers enthusiast" armed with an easy to read LARGE KEY & LARGE DISPLAY calculator from the local Dollar-store, i firmly believe in Probability & The Law Of Averages as a constant in the ONLY finite science in existence today (mathematics). So I fully understand that if collected data displays a variance from the "expected norm", that maybe more data needs to be collected or maybe its easier to just accept that current data displayed doesn't reflect the law of averages which may adjust with tomorrow's or next weeks rewards within collected data in a continuum perspective. Meaning: Within the limits of mathematics, an "acceptable range" of Legendary Rewards should appeal to a "common sense" approach of a "gut-feeling".

As you can probably guess at this point, I question DOA's Boss-Fight computation for Legendary Rewards. If you'd like to see my supporting data on this topic it is posted in the "X-Box" of the DOA Boss Fights site at https://www.facebook.com/groups/116415388497133 or I'd be glad to share the current copy/paste of the lengthy report at your request.

100 9-item Legendary Tier boss-fights would yield a minimum of 900 reward blocks and a max of 1300 reward blocks; of which 3% of these factors should reward a range somewhere between 27 & 39 Legendary Items. My data reveals that with 100 boss-fights i'm only seeing 20 Legendary Rewards for 100 9 item+ Legendary Tier Boss-Fights.

The old Legendary Rewards were "supposedly" calculated at 1% which would be approx 9 to 13 Legendary Rewards for the same 100 fights and I refuse to believe that "my luck of the draw" is only +/- 50% of the predicted expectation of the posted 3% Legendary Rewards for boss-fights; which falls outside of my common sense expectation, which for me, threw a red flag back in February & led me to collect supporting data on this topic for analyzation.

Could you take a 2nd look at your formula used to calculate Legendary (& Epic) Rewards; or using my delineation posted above, help me to understand the error of my mindset & Legendary expectations ??