Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Greetings everyone,

My name is Alex and I am your friendly neighborhood community manager/moderator. I'm here to greet all of you with a big "Welcome!" and to ask you to please introduce yourselves in this thread.

I'll also mention that there is already an official "Add me" thread for simple gang requests - http://forum.doafb.com/showthread.ph...hread-Official - and an important first update thread here: http://forum.doafb.com/showthread.ph...dates-March-20

Please visit them to get a feel of the forum and the updates, while also leaving us your feedback regarding any aspect of the game.

Here's to hoping that everyone has a great stay!
    Last edited by Alex; 03-20-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi my name is Sarah,Im new to forums etc.Im playing Dead or Alive,now lvl 17

i"m Susan Rose Hammock aka **Calamity** level 1895 feel free to add me and thanks DOA for all you do
    GANG CODE --014148
    Last edited by Susan Rose Hammock; 03-18-2017 at 12:37 AM.

Smile updated my level and FB info

Hello everyone I'm Lady K 50 ,lvl 2362 in the game (facebook name Ednalynn M Kernes)--Feel free to say hello on my game page

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Lady K 50; 05-07-2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: changed level and FB info

weres the bar in this place and the dancing girls ..yeee yaaa .hi all its the rumpo kid ak steve sadler ..-Feel free to say hello on my page.
    Last edited by Alex; 03-21-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Jonah Hex Level 720,.. feel free to add me

Hi. I'm Tomas Phule Jedno level 103 right now.
    Thanks DoA for making this forum. I realy missed it.

HI EVERYONE IM WICCAN GODDESS IN THE GAME LEVEL 1624 FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND MESSAGE ME ANYTIME.......PAMELA ST CLAIR BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS

Hi everyone I am liltigress in the game level 862, feel free to stop by and say hi.

I'm Pastor John "Jack" Learn AKA "Mad Jack I served in Nam 68-70 with 11th Armored Cavalry. I enjoy the game and interacting with the other players
    Last edited by Trooper; 04-03-2013 at 08:15 AM.