Thread: Screen problem

Screen problem

Hi. Whatever the computer i use, screen load only 3/4 on the Home page. On the others tab, screen load only 50%. So i can't play anymore :////////.

ooopsss.jpg

Hello Sylvana,
    This is generally something related to the browser and/or Facebook. It should resolve itself after the cache is cleaned (should take a few hours at most), but as a temporary solution please play the game through this link: http://doafb.com/DoAFb/

Again, please use this only as a temporary solution and try the usual way (through Facebook) after some time. Of course, notice me if it persists. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

another screen

ooops2.jpg

Hi Alex, well that was a fast answer. cache is already cleared so i will wait and try your link. this morning all was good ://. Of course i won't hesitate to notice you any issue even 100000000000 times by day . thanks. your link work good thanks a lot