Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DoA Updates - May 13

I'm having to go back to the previous suggestion of where you click on send gifts and dead or alive players list is wrong so then you change it to all friends then back to doa players and it's correct but this is very time consuming as you have to do it for every 25 you send

Hi everyone,

The revert to the way the gifting list functioned until yesterday is due to some Facebook limits that we cannot control and it affects only players that have a lot of Facebook friends.
    I apologize for this and have to ask everyone affected to please use the new gifting list, that now supports up to around 1000 players.

Of course, we're continuing to look into this for further improvements. Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Hi Alex, Thank you again for your feedback .

Since the gift sending problem remains for players with many fb-friends, and thus with very big gangs, it could be a solution to expand the gift list even more to fe. 3000. Our problems are solved then .

Susan, indeed, it works the way you explain, and indeed very time consuming, but we only have to do it once . Once we get a gift back, we can add them to the gift list.
    Also remind that a lot of people that play the game are NOT shown in the list with DoA players, they are in the "All friends" list. It concerns nearly all higher level players, probably also those with big gangs/many fb-friends.

Veerle, This is also related to limits that affect the game and for now we won't be able to do it, since especially players with a lot of FB friends and gang might be again affected in different ways. The around-1000 list we have now is one that guarantees that certain problems won't appear so we will have to stick with it for now.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.