Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamefeed accepting error

Gamefeed accepting error

DoAError2.jpg

I see this pretty often when I want to collect friends feed ...

Thomas,
    If you receive this error again, please send us the link (in the address bar of your browser) of the screen with the error. Thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

I Cant send gifts and when i post something i get a error ?

Tracy,
    What happens exactly when you try to send a gift and what does the post error say? Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

https://apps.facebook.com/playdeador...e8dfa5d29be0ee IM GETTING ERRORS ALOT WHEN I TRY AND COLLECT GIFTS HERES THE LINK FOR ONE ....

I cant send gifts and when i post anything it stays on the page ...when i send gifts it does nothing i pick the gang and click send and it goes back to gifts and does not send them ....

friend request not working now

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sweets View Post
    I cant send gifts and when i post anything it stays on the page ...when i send gifts it does nothing i pick the gang and click send and it goes back to gifts and does not send them ....
    Now I cant accept gang whats going on ?

Hi everyone,
    We're investigating this, but what I can say is that the problems are not generated by the game and might have something to do with the volume of requests of more active players (possibly Facebook related). It doesn't affect all the players and we can't guarantee that it won't happen again, but we're working on it. Thank you.

Hi Alex,

I cant send gift, the gift page is still loading again and again. It's happen today

cubir.jpg

Could you pls fix it, thanks