Thread: no response to messages or posts

Angry no response to messages or posts

you guys need to get some help desperately i have messages that i have sent to you guys starting 1/2/14 regarding my skill points and got one response on 1/6 that you were investigating and have sent you two more messages and no response WHAT GIVES? EVEN THE POSTINGS ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL AREN'T BEING RESPONDED TOO, THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO TREAT YOUR CONSUMERS BECAUSE WITHOUT US YOU WOUN'T HAVE A GAME THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS RESPOND. Also the specialty items are all sold out there has been no new boost since halloween and no specialty items since christmas. IS THIS GAME GOING UNDER LIKE IT DID ON MY SPACE?

i see its been two days since i posted this and 7 days since i sent pm and still no response...WHAT GIVES

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND THE 2ND TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK ???----
    January 2
    Susan Rose Hammock
    1/2, 4:24pm
    Susan Rose Hammock

I EITHER LOST SKILL POINTS OR LOST COUNT I HAD OVER 600 AND WAS PUTTING A 100 ON STAMINA AND WAS GOING TO DO 200 ON HEALTH BUT I HAD ONLY PUT 165 ON HEALTH AND NOTICED I WAS DOWN TO 263 SKILL POINTS AND I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THAT LOW CAUSE 623- 300WOULD'VE LEFT ME 323 BUT SOMEHOW I'M LOWER THAN THAT WITH OUT PUTTING ALL THE POINTS ON
    January 3
    Susan Rose Hammock
    1/3, 10:00pm
    Susan Rose Hammock

HI KEN/ DOA STAFF 1ST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN AND THANK YOU FOR THE GOLD COINGS. 2ND) I SENT A MESSAGE ASKING FOR HELP ON JANUARY 2ND BUT HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE. BUT WHAT I AM WRITING YOU ABOUT KNOW IS THIS-- WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET NEW PROPERTIES OR WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO REDUCE THE COST OF HEALING AT MY LEVEL OF 3358 IT IS COSTING ME THIS--Pay to restore your health with money from the bank. Remember, you can only do this every now and then! Heal for $1,028,323 AND I HAVE ALL PROPERTIES POSSIBLE AND EVEN WITH ALL THE MISSIONS I DO I AM LOSING APPROXIMATELY AT LEAST $1B A WEEK FROM MY BANK AND WITH WHAT I TAKE IN BARELY COVERS THE COST THEREFORE I CAN'T EVEN PURCHASE INVENTORY WHEN NECESSARY . THANKS FOR LISTENING AND I AWAIT YOUR ANSWER
    January 6
    Dead or Alive Game
    1/6, 2:01pm
    Dead or Alive Game

Hello Susan, Thank you for contacting us, we are sorry about the delay in answering. We are looking into your skill points issue and will provide an answer as soon as possible. We will also review the health cost for our next major release, as we are aware that the cost may be too high at higher levels. New properties and slots are also planned for the next expansion. Please let us know if you have any other issues, DoA Support
    Susan Rose Hammock
    1/6, 2:08pm
    Susan Rose Hammock

WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE NEXT EXPANSION???
    Sunday
    Susan Rose Hammock
    1/12, 12:32pm
    Susan Rose Hammock

I THINK YOU NEED MORE HELP IN ANSWERING PEOPLES QUESTIONS AND MESSAGES IT'S BEEN 5 DAYS SINCE YOU SAID YOU WERE LOOKING INTO MY SKILL POINTS ISSUE AND AT THAT POINT THAT WAS 3 DAYS AFTER THE INITIAL MESSAGE WAS SENT. HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE YET?? ALSO WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE NEW EXPANSION I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE IT TAKES A YEAR TO IMPLEMENT IT AS WELL AS NO NEW SPECIALTY ITEMS( SINCE OUTLAW SANTA) AND NO NEW BOOST TO SEND AS A GIFT( SINCE PUMPKIN BOMB--HALLOWEEN)....PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS IS GOING TO GO DOWN HILL LIKE IT DID ON MY SPACE...ALSO YOU NEED TO GIVE INCENTIVES TO YOUR HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS OR FOR THAT MATTER FOR EVERY 500 LEVELS YOU ACCOMPLISH AS A WAY OF REWARDING A PERSON SUPPORT AND LOYALTY TO THIS GAME BUT YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE 3000 AND ABOVE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS AS A WAY OF KEEPING THEIR INTEREST CAUSE IT'S GETTING PRETTY BORING SORRY DON'T MEAN TO RANT JUST GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THE LACK OF DIRECTION IN THE GAME. NO NEW ANYTHING THANKS FOR LISTENING AND HELPING AND ALL THE WORK YOU DO

Administrator
    Hello Susan,

Please accept our apologies for the lack of support in the last couple of days, We have updated most of our user's queries with answers, including yours. New items have been added a couple of days ago and new updates are coming up soon. Please let us know if you have any questions.

I just leveled up to 338 and I didn't get my 5 skill points, that I always get. Can you please help?