Thread: DoA Clan (Gang) features - Requesting community feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Like I understand the 30-member-clan feature, it will be something extra next to the actual gang.
    I do like the idea of gang against gang fighting where equipment/... plays a role.
    I would like to have a more specific description of what "build structures together" means.

I would not like to see disappear the actual gang because we need it for collecting shares.
    I do like the fact that gang can be added without beying friends, but then also something has to be done to be able to collect shares from gang that is not a friend. This is not in my personal advantage, but I'm thinking of new players that need to be able to collect loot from friends.
    Now you just can't collect if you are not also fb-friends.
    So if there is the possibility to make ingame friends, there also should be the possibility ingame to collect shares.

Personally I don't think little clans will encourage cooperation, rather on the contrary. I know other games where the existance of clans causes real wars that get a personal dimension.
    Now there is a good cooperation (my feeling), everybody gets help on what he asks, things are widely shared,...
    In the case of clans, shares and other help will be done more exclusively, more restricted to the own little clan.

Untill now DoA was a game where working together with a lot of players was a win/win situation. It would be nice if the could stay that way. New features are welcomed if the fit in the concept
    Last edited by Veerle D'hanis; 04-15-2013 at 03:43 PM.