Thread: Can't send gifts or invites.....

Can't send gifts or invites.....

Send invites and gifts will not load anyone to invite, send gift to list not even opens the request to select one. Tried Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome with OSX Mavericks.
    With my friends account on my machine I have no problems, all is working........

Any idea ???
    Last edited by Patric Hofmann; 11-14-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Hello Patric,

Does this happen in any other game? It would also be helpful for us to know, at least approximately, how many friends you have. We're awaiting your reply, thanks.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

It's working again, the requester design changed. Gift list is ok now, but the Send invite request and Send gift request i have to change from Dead or Alive Players to All Friends and then back to DoA Players.
    Have around 2400 friends

for the last few days my friends list is not loading so i cannot send requests or send gifts im just getting a white screen on both doa friends and all friends , i have around 4000 friends, thnk you

Hi, Alex
    could you fix my problem?
    I have problem to send gift and DoA request since 3 weeks ago until now,
    Thanks

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The widespread gifting errors were caused by some Facebook bugs that have been resolved last week.

For now, I can only ask you to please try some temporary measures: please clear your browser's cache or switch to another browser (we recommend Firefox and Chrome). Also, please tell me if you have encountered the same problem in other Facebook games and, if possible, screen-shots with the window in question can help us a lot.

Thank you.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.