Thread: Anybody else tired of seeing this crap ??

Anybody else tired of seeing this crap ??

ANYBODY ELSE TIRED OF SEEING THIS CRAP ???

.................................................. ...........................
    You've recently sent a number of friend requests that have gone unanswered or been marked as unwelcome. As a result, you've been temporarily blocked from sending friend requests and messages to people you don’t know.
    .................................................. ..........................
    You're Blocked from Sending Friend Requests for 14 Days
    Numerous people have indicated that they’ve received requests from you and don’t know you.

We understand that you’re trying to add friends on Facebook, but Facebook is for connecting with people you know personally, not strangers.

If you continue to send friend requests to people you don’t know, you could be permanently blocked.

Remember that you should only send friend requests to people you have a real-world connection with, like friends, family, classmates and coworkers and people you know personally.

.................................................. ..........................

Sadly, FB wants to be the online gaming mecca - but their methodology suxx wazooo. They fail to recognize gaming friendships & AS A RESULT GAMERS ARE TREATED LIKE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS because FB does not recognize gaming relationships.

It would be ultra simplistic if FB were to include a gaming friendship option to click when they ask their invasive & pointless question: DO YOU KNOW THIS PERSON OUTSIDE OF FB ?? It would be just as simple and actually more accurate if FB were to ask IF THIS IS A GAMING FRIENDSHIP ?

Gang is a rare commodity in DOA; & DOA should facilitate this problem & eliminate the FB-Bomb mindset some DOA players subscribe to. DOA-Admin should also be its players biggest advocate to FB, side-step the problem & devise a way to blow the hell out of the FB-jail.

It's my opinion that DOA SHOULD ALLOW in-game gang-ups so that they totally bypass the FB-Clusterfuk. If a non-FB site were developed for DOA, I would be their biggest advocate, access or transfer my acct to the Non-FB option and spend money to develop my acct.

The only advantage to having a fb-friendship for doa is so you can collect trinkets from them on the newsfeed (where players use the gift scooping apps).

(I POST NOTHING TO THE NEWSFEED BECAUSE OF THE GIFT SCOOPING APPS - I PUT IT IN THE HANDS OF THOSE THAT CAN USE IT, or DESERVE IT OR PLAYERS I NORMALLY TRADE POSTS WITH)

In another game i play they have totally bypassed the problem - this problem doesn't exist over there because they allow in-game gang-ups and to collect their trinkets you do not have to be a FB-friend; but are only available to FB-users. They also have a non-FB "portal" access to their game/games and i have invested $600 in my acct/accts there. I invested in my accts years ago in Heroes & Mobsters (i miss myspace)

So part of the problem is the doa methodology, it doesn't have to be the way they have it set up requiring fb-friendships BUT MOST OF THE PROBLEM IS FB's FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE GAMING RELATIONSHIPS

So there are actually 2 remedies; 1 from each entity involved IS possible and either is fine with me - i happen to place a greater faith in doa because everybody already knows FB bites biggies in this foreign category of gaming friendships

The moral to the story is:
    PLEASE SEND ME A FB FR 4 DOA
    https://www.facebook.com/lynn.starwalker

*I give FB the finger & their pointless question asking if i know this person outside of FB goes unanswered by me (which protects my gang)

PS
    i guess the gifting system is FB-friend based. I wouldn't necessarily change anything with that process - there would be an advantage to being able to send & receive doa-gifts and would serve as a reason TO DEVELOP a FB-gaming friendship beyond an in-game gang-up
    Last edited by Lynn Starwalker; 10-23-2013 at 12:10 AM.

I agree with an in-house way of recruiting! I have only been in fb jail a couple of times but have reached the fb limit several times & it is a pain to clean up friends in order to recruit new members. It really takes away from actually being able to have fun & play. Doa also needs to fix my in game recruit gang button. It has been broke 4-ever!!! Maybe if I paid them to fix it, it might be done by now ;p