Thread: Halloween Event

Administrator

Halloween Event

The Dead or Alive Halloween Event will go live at 7 PM EDT and what follows is the complete set of rules. Please read them carefully.

- starting at 7 PM EDT today, you will be able to light up one Jack-o'-lantern every 6 hours
    - every time you light a Jack-o'-lantern you have the chance to find one of the collection items from the Magical Crafts collection
    - once you have collected all the items, you can trade the collection for one Necromancer
    - the event ends at 10 PM EDT on November 2nd, after 10 days and will not be prolonged after that date
    - at the end of the event, if you have at least 10 collection items (no matter which ones) you will be allowed to trade them all for one Necromancer, regardless of how many Necromancer units you have gathered during the event. Above 10 items, it will not matter how many collection items you obtained.
    - whispers in the dark talk about the post on our Facebook page reaching 300 Likes, something terrible yet rewarding might happen!

If you have any questions or simply wish to discuss the event, this thread is open to all. Best of luck to everyone and a Happy Halloween!

I currently have 20 items and have used numerous coins on extra pumkins only to get duplicate items, I kno its just rng but how can I get 7 of one item and 0 of another constantly every 6 hours. Just a gripe

Joshua, All the items have random drop chances and none is at advantage compared to others. Don't worry if you did not get a Necromancer until now, as the event still has enough time left and at the end, you will be able to trade 10 items for one Necromancer.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.