I've been playing since the game started. I have over 3000 gang & don't buy gang members. It has been been difficult to recruit with fb rules for sending friend requests. I have only been spanked twice by fb for sending requests & have given advice on how to avoid this however some people won't take that advice and cry when the are banned. I hear many complain about being banned & loosing accounts for this reason.

If there was an in-game way to recruit I think that would help. I also see that those who have bought many gang members probably didn't know about all the groups that you can join to recruit, so they opted to buy members. Every person plays differently for different reasons. Some will spend $$ to buy skill points other spend $$ for gang and then there are those that just like to play without spending $$ and work hard to build their character. (That is where I fit in) I feel that if there was a cap put in place it should of been done in the beginning. I was surprised when I first reached 1000 and found there was no cap. Then when I got to 1500 I was really surprised. I have had to clean out my fb accnt several times as I would reach the fb limit of 5000 friends. This was a pain to do!!! It took away from being able to enjoy & play the game. I felt like I spent more time cleaning up friends in order to play.

My chief complaint is that every time there is an update to the game, my recruit gang button does not work so I am not able to send gang invites from within the game. With the old method it was very time consuming and with the new method well it doesn't work for me, even after reporting it. So unless I am sent the game invite I can't grow my gang so I don't feel the need to send request for fb friends that play either. I do however accept them and my gang still grows slower but at least it grows.

My opinion on a large gang is that it really does not have a big advantage unless you are able to equipt them all with the best stuff available and have a high attack/defense. Even then you don't use all your gang. Also with a big gang, means more fb friends which slows your feed which in turn means you miss out on a bunch of posts as they appear slower or you lose out to the loot grabbing apps out there. If you have opted to purchase gang, then you still miss out on loot as the bought ones can't post rewards. lol

Anyhow, I feel it is too late to cap unless its a ridiculous amount of gang that is capped. I feel an in-game recruit would work best if it worked all the time & not go down with every update. I feel those that are buying gang would recruit & spend on their character. Then we would have the cry babies that would complain about the people spending $$$ on that. No one is ever happy. With that being said........~~~~Happy Trails~~~~~~~