Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead or Alive World Boss - The Railmaster

Alex i hope you can help with the comment wall on the world boss fight people have left rude comments and name calling towrds other players and it's gotten quite a few of us upset and has even upset one of your oldest players ednalynn kearnes (lady k 50 ) to consider playing the game., a lot of us use the comment wall for fun and encouraging comments but there are always a few bad apples when you have this many players in the same fight i understand that but you need to monitor it or remove the comment wall so people can just have fun with the fights. Unfortunately it happens all too often...please help and take this to the rest of the team and try to get something done so you don't lose players that have been with you a long time, thanks susan rose hammock (calamity)

Susan,
    Thank you for notifying us about this. We have taken the necessary measures regarding abusive language.
    Please note that from now on, abusive language will be followed by a ban period on the game's wall as well as on the public Boss Fight chat.

Also, please note that we can only intervene when abusive language is used inside the game - profile wall or public chat. If some kind of abuse occurs only through the Facebook interface, there are several methods available to report that directly to Facebook.

Thank you and please continue to leave us your feedback regarding the World Boss fight.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Alex i have one more suggestion if you don't mind make the world boss fighters last longer and only do them once or twice a month as people are spending a lot of money to complete this fight as well as ignoring all other boss fights that have already been started so many are failing and that's not fair to everyone, it's just an idea but if it lasted longer people could do it at a more reasonable pace and if it were only once or twice a month the other fights would have a better chance thanks for listening

THERE IS A GROUP I CREATED WHILE THIS WORLD BOSS FIGHT GROUP WAS GOING ON FOR PEOPLE TO WACH AND DO FEEDBACK IN IF YOU WISH TO ACCESS IT HERE IS THE URL-https://www.facebook.com/groups/550236101703288/ EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO CHECK IT OUT AND LEVAE COMMENTS OR READ WHT PEOPLE HAD TO SAY

Hi Alex.

Overall, the first world boss fight was a lot of fun until the end when the game crawled due to the amount of simultaneous attacks. Adding the insta-stamina boost (along with giving some away as rewards) and the 6-hour refill timer change was a great idea during the boss fight.

Since you were planning on extending the boss timer if we ran out of time, I was surprised people were using up coins to pay for stamina boosts. The DoA team must be very excited by receiving all that extra cash being poured into a single boss. There were almost 500 participants this time. I think by having some advance notice on the next boss fight that more lower level users will have a chance of doing the 60k minimum damage to him.

I'd vote for keeping the boss' health and timer the same and if the boss isn't dead within the time limit, then extend the timer. This way you can balance the health and/or timer for the next boss.

Susan and Greg, Thank you for the feedback.

Don't worry about World Boss fights being too frequent as our intention is not to make them mundane events, but to invest care every time we think their time is right.

We apologize for the moments of lag and we promise we are doing our best to limit them for the next events, although small hiccups are expected when a lot of players get into the fight.

Apart from that, we are considering any ideas coming from the community for the next events, so don't hesitate to leave us any other impressions. Thank you!
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Hi Alex,

How about a story-based world boss as a future idea? World boss just robbed a bank. It's the same bank that's been keeping the 5-10% transaction fees every time we make a deposit. You learn that after 10 days, the world boss will be long gone so we need to kill him before then. The first boss fight starts at the robbed bank. One of the world's boss henchmen is left behind and decides to shoot it out rather than go to jail. This is the first boss fight. All participants try to kill him and once done, the henchmen tells everyone that one of his friends is at the saloon. Thus, the next boss fight will happen at the saloon. You can do these mini-episodes or scenes that eventually lead up to the final world boss fight.

Sounds like fun

Greg, I can't promise anything specific, but we are taking all ideas into consideration for future events. Thank you!