Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive World Boss - The Railmaster

Exclamation Dead or Alive World Boss - The Railmaster

Rise together with the Dead or Alive community in stopping The Railmaster from taking control of the entire railroad system, but be quick: you have a maximum of 5 days before he escapes, so waste no time in pursuing him.

UPDATE: A one-time full Stamina refill is available for everyone.
    Claim it here: http://bit.ly/16C3Nav

Use it anytime you want by going to Inventory - Boosts - One-use and clicking Use.

Rules of engagement:

- Rewards will be gained depending on every player's Percentile Score. The Percentile Score is the percentage of scores lower than your own.

- The minimum damage required is 60,000. This score will grant you 10 reward items.

- The higher your Percentile Score, the higher the number of reward items you will get. The highest Percentile Score will be rewarded 40 items.

- The top 20 scores will be rewarded additional rewards as follows:

1st place - 20 additional Legendary items
    2nd place - 15 additional Legendary items
    3rd place - 10 additional Legendary items
    4-10th place - 5 additional Legendary items
    11-20th place - 5 additional items

- Up to 12 additional items are awarded, depending on the amount of time left at the end of the battle.

- Damage inflicted to this boss will grant you double the pay in cash when compared to the last high-level bosses.

- There is no limit to how many players can engage in the event.

- You have a maximum of 5 days to defeat him.

- The scoreboard will auto-refresh at about every 2 minutes.

Please note that this is the first Dead or Alive World Boss and following ones will be adjusted based on current developments and community feedback. Please notify us if you encounter any issues with the event and about any suggestions you might have for future ones.

Other important updates:

- the drop chances for Boss fight rewards have been adjusted as follows:

Legendary: from 1% to 3%
    Epic: from 5% to 7%
    Rare: from 20% to 25%
    Uncommon: from 74% to 65%

- the ratio of costs per level has been decreased for Healing. It is still generally level-dependent, but from around levels 700-800 you will start to see a noticeable difference in how much healing costs rise compared with before;

- damage received in Boss fights has been adjusted and will generally be 10% lower than before. It is still level-dependent, but its growth is more balanced compared with before;

- when you hover over the three stat bars, you will now see when the stats will be fully refilled, as well when the next stat point of each will be available;

- the overall technical performance of Boss fights has been increased and all operations will be generally faster;

This thread is open to everyone for discussion, so don't hesitate to leave us your feedback regarding the World Boss fight or the updates. Happy trails!
    Last edited by Alex; 08-08-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Great adjustments ! Thank you !

The world boss really seems to be fun !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veerle D'hanis View Post
    Great adjustments ! Thank you !

The world boss really seems to be fun !!!

agreed though next time could you give us a bit of advance notice i was confused for a few min when i saw him just pop up on the top of my fight screen

:d awesome work guys i love the new world boss it seems like a lot of fun

WHAT HAPPENS IF THIS BOSS FIGHT DOESN'T FINISH IN 5 DAYS HERE'S THE TOP 20 OUT OF 174 PLAYERS
    1. Sylvana Kovalenski2,323,547
    2. **Calamity**1,166,065
    3. Roscoe Hammock1,146,361
    4. Giddy Up Sue1,001,542
    5. WICCAN GODDESS783,532
    6. Dukester757,411
    7. Veerle D'hanis690,830
    8. Henry Augusto572,015
    9. Ferdinand W Kristianto486,259
    10. Mort Taylor473,795
    11. Angel Iliev Angelov468,652
    12. Lily Sweets460,278
    13. Sokka Doa423,079
    14. Troy Abdella377,648
    15. Pepi Anastasopoulou332,342
    16. Outlaw California327,488
    17. Lady K 50285,870
    18. Cowgirl275,501
    19. Colleen Margaret260,003
    20. Yankee255,522
    CURRENT STATUS ISThe Railmaster
    Challenged by: Kid Curry
    Members: 177
    Time Left: 114:40:26
    Boss Life: 92.91%
    AND THIS MUCH LIFE LEFT 278,715,984
    THIS MAY NOT GET DONE AND AS IT IS I KNOW MYSELF AND A LOT OF OTHER PLAYERS ARE BUYING ADDITIONAL STAMINA TO DO DAMAGE DONE SO FAR.
    MY PERSONAL OPINION IS YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT 150M DAMAGE NEEDED IN 5 DAYS AND SEE HOW THAT WORKED, I HAVE TO THINK THAT WE MAY NOT MAKE IT AND LOSE IT ALL .

ALSO DOES EXTRA DAMAGE GET DONE BY AMOUNT OF PLAYERS IN FIGHT LIKE OTHER BOSS FIGHTS , THAT WOULD DEFINITELY HELP

yeah good luck with that us lower gang don't stand a chance on getting the good stuff, the stamina clock should drop to ever 2 hour refill. I'm just at 57% damage.

I applaud your changes to the healing costs and decreased damage received from boss fights, not to mention how much time left before the next health tick comes.

However, your world boss is another story. LOL. Do 290M damage in 5 days? LOL. That's like killing the Robert Lee boss in an hour and every hour for 5 days. If this were an arcade game, it'd be called a "quarter eater". How about increasing the time to kill the boss from 5 to 10 days?

Just a thought before your world boss idea becomes a fiasco....

Update:

To help with the defeat of the Railmaster, everyone will now have access to a one-time full Stamina recharge, that can be used anytime you want by going to Inventory - Boosts - One-use and clicking Use.

Claim it here: http://bit.ly/16C3Nav

Even more, during the event, Stamina boosts can be used every 6 hours while Stamina will recharge 25% faster.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Susan, Duncan and Greg,

Thank you for the feedback. Don't worry about not getting to the end of the fight, as the time limit of the event will be increased if necessary.

Tiers for damage increase are not applicable in the current event, but we are taking any present and future feedback into consideration for the next ones. Thank you!

thanks alex for the response and for letting us know about the one time boost you are awesome just like the rest of doa staff...keep up the good work