Thread: Capped Dammages

Capped Dammages

Is there any group around who hunt bosses with capped dammages?

What do you mean by capped Sylvana ?

i believe she means that each person can only do up to X amount of damage, so that the amount of damage is spread more evenly around to all the participants, you dont have 1 ( or 3) persons doing 50% of the total boss damage and the rest of the participants doing the other 50%. everybody does closer to mean, and would allow more people time to reach the golden 2-3% for legendary drop minimums...nice idea but hard to control and make sure the boss dies, my experience is without the heavier hitters a lot of the bosses will time out

it would be nice to be able to find a group that does have this type of arrangement but fitting for level/power (attack strength) etc and the number of bosses summoned and maintaining this would be a chore, let me know if you do find/make a group and how it works out

Hi. yes Marsha it is roughly what i meant, thanks for translate my mind. i must admit as you can see i'm not an ace in English and if i write in my language well.....no interest for 99.99% they won't understand me lol. will try to do a better explanation about capped dammages and bosses hunt. need to find a friend to translate in a better way what i'm looking for and why.

I don't know