Thread: Bounty list

Bounty list

I'm not sure, if it's a bug or a feature.

In 99% of cases if I attack one on the bounty list, I get the result of the first attack, and if not killed I can not attack again, because I get the message no longer on the bounty.
    So I can not kill him, and the money someone else gets. In the other 1% I get the message, is in a fight, so I was too slow.

I have seen this many times now, no chance to claim the bounty.

Patric

Patric,

To get a bounty, you have to be the one that depletes that player's life. In the case you're describing, it seems that other players take the bounty while you have the fight window open and that is why you receive the "No longer" message.

Regarding the second issue, the "In a fight message" appears sometime as a small security measure which allows the game to process the order of the attacks when several players are engaged in the bounty fight.

Hope this helps.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

Need to contact me directly? Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Patric,

To get a bounty, you have to be the one that depletes that player's life. In the case you're describing, it seems that other players take the bounty while you have the fight window open and that is why you receive the "No longer" message.

Regarding the second issue, the "In a fight message" appears sometime as a small security measure which allows the game to process the order of the attacks when several players are engaged in the bounty fight.

Hope this helps.
    But this window appears always after the first shot (first click on fight button in the bounty list). So I have to click the fight button on this window, but then it's to late.
    this wasn't this way earlier. Why appears this window right in this moment. I have to move my mouse down fist to find und click the fight button there..
    Earlier I didn't get a chance most time, because the player was killed already and never appears on my bounty list, now I can't kill'em because I'm the first, the result window opens and meanwhile another player kill him and claim the bounty.

Patrick, The window can appear after the first shot depending on how fast a player tries to claim the bounty. There are also additional reasons why this could happen, for example the speed of your Internet connection, which determines how fast requests are sent to the game. But the initial chances are the same for everyone, since all players that have not initiated the bounty have to wait the same amount of time.
    Have a suggestion, problem or just want to get in touch? Contact us at " support [at] doafb.com "
    For bug reporting, please provide a detailed description of the problem and, if possible/applicable, a screen-shot.

but the time isn't the same my husband and i have 3 computers all on the same ISP address however, the timer is 5 sec. different snd it's not on s bounty we initiated so the 5 sec delay rule does not apply.

Susan,
    Additional seconds on the timer's display can appear depending on many factors beyond our control (like connection speed, PC configuration etc.), but the timer's calculations are the same for all players that have not initiated the bounty.

it happens to me all the time .. why fixed something if it ant broken